Richmond Gymnastics Association - ANNUAL Registration Fees
Annual Membership Fee + Gymnastics BC Registration Fee
Annual Membership Fee now INCLUDES GymnasticsBC fee
Annual fee for Season: Sept 2018-Aug 2019. Due every September.
DUE- if NOT yet attended any lessons with RGA i.e. the Fall session Sept-Dec 2018
Do not PAY if your child is already registered with RGA.
This membership fee is specifically for parents/caregivers registering child(ren) for seasonal/Pro-D camps or for Family drop-ins. These fees are not applicable to families or athletes who already are a member of RGA i.e. currently taking lessons at RGA.
Recreational Program Policies
- Full Annual Registration fee is due at time of registration.
- If you are registering after the start of a class in the term, class fees will be prorated for the remaining classes. Please contact office for the fees.
- The Annual Membership fee and GymnasticsBC fee of $50 per child is payable upon registration.
- Annual fees are due every September.
- The membership fee is non-refundable.
- There will be a $25.00 service charge for NSF cheques and/or decline on 2nd attempt to process credit card payments.
- Classes schedules can be reorganised and is dependent on registration numbers.
- Coach may end class 3-4 minutes early ro enable them to give feedback to parents.
- If class is cancelled due to reasons out of RGA’s control such as adverse environmental conditions, there will be no replacement/refund.
- If class is cancelled for other reasons, RGA will attempt to find a suitable replacement class.
- Participants in all programs are expected to be socially and emotionally capable of conducting themselves appropriately with their peers and leaders. She/he should be able to actively participate in all scheduled activities of the program.
- Participants who do not demonstrate these abilities, may be required to withdraw from the program.
- If a member cancels before the first day of classes, 70% of the class fee will be refunded.
- If a member cancels after the first day of classes, 70% of the pro-rated balance of class fee will be credited towards next session.
- No refunds or credits will be issued after the 3rd class, except for medical reasons in which case a doctor's note must be provided.
- A $10.00 fee will be charged for transferring from one class to another.