Hours: Part time
Certification: Level 1 trained and above
Specific duties, responsibilities and expectations
- Work in conjunction with Head Recreational coach
- Support and embody the RGA constitution, by-laws, policies and procedures
- Maintain cooperation and teamwork
- Attend all required meetings as requested
- Maintain the standard and quality of a healthy coaching environment
- Work with partner coaches to develop detailed class plans
- Implement class goals based on programs and participant performance
- Maintain current knowledge teaching styles and program requirements
- Have current CPR-C certification and Criminal Record Check
- Continuously evaluate participant progress and adjust skills to offer optimal challenge for each child
- Document, distribute and report injuries per Association and GBC requirements
- Communicate progress to parents and feel comfortable giving feedback to participants during class
Summer Camp part-time positions
Make some extra cash this summer for some extra spending power!!!
- Part time, 2 weeks in July and 2 weeks in August. Pick shift of choice. High potential of increase in days of work.
- Monday to Friday- Full day camp (9 am to 4pm) or am /pm camps.
- Be responsible for the supervision, safety and care of the attendees of the summer camp at the gym
- Plan and organise weekly themes, free play, group activities, walk along the dyke etc
- Ensure safety on the gym equipment and in the gym
- Cleanup after the individual shift is over
- Depending on the Job Applicant, this potentially could result in a Full-Time position.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of working with children of ages 5 to 13 years
- Preferred if have experience of working with children in a gymnastics facility; and/or have a gymnastics background
- Preferred if have first-aid certificate
- Bring high energy to the job and be a team player.
- Required to pass a background check.
CONTACT: Detailed resume in Word format to