Terms & Conditions
Maecenas faucibus mollis interdum. Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus.
Recreation Program Terms & Conditions
- Annual Gymnastics BC registration & membership fee is due at time of registration. Please click here to pay your fees prior to completing your program registration.
- The GBC and RGA fees are $50 per child
- Gymnastics BC registration & RGA membership fee is non-refundable.
- There will be a $25.00 service charge for NSF cheques and/or decline on 2nd attempt to process credit card payments.
- Classes schedules may be reorganised depending on registration
- If class or program cancellation is necessary, you will be notified by RGA to find a suitable replacement class or program fees will be fully refunded.
- If a member cancels before the first day of classes, 70% of the class fee will be refunded.
- If a member cancels after the first day of classes, 70% of the pro-rated balance will be credited.
- No refunds or credits will be issued after the 3rd class, except for medical reasons in which case a doctor's note must be provided.
- A $10.00 fee will be charged for transferring from one class to another.
- Per session and owing to extraordinary circumstances, RGA can offer one make-up class per participant, which is subject to the space availability in a similar program. Such a request needs to be presented to the Admin coordinator, who will then advise of any adjustments.
Code of Conduct
- Participants in all programs are expected to be socially and emotionally capable of conducting themselves appropriately with their peers and leaders. She/he should be able to actively participate in all scheduled activities of the program.
- Participants who do not demonstrate these abilities, may be required to withdraw from the program.